2026-09-14

《I Worried》

 《I Worried》


作者:Mary Oliver 瑪麗·奧利弗(美國當代自然派詩人)


作者簡介


瑪麗·奧利弗(1935–2019),美國極具影響力的詩人,擅長以簡潔、溫柔的筆觸書寫自然、生命與內心的覺察。詩作風格淺白卻富有哲思,常探討焦慮、放下、活在當下的主題,深受全球讀者喜愛。


英文原作


I Worried


Mary Oliver


I worried a lot. Will the garden grow, will the rivers

flow in the right direction, will the earth turn

as it was taught, and if not how shall

I correct it?


Was I right, was I wrong, will I be forgiven,

can I do better?


Will I ever be able to sing, even the sparrows

can do it and I am, well,

hopeless.


Is my eyesight fading or am I just imagining it,

am I going to get rheumatism,

lockjaw, dementia?


Finally I saw that worrying had come to nothing.

And gave it up. And took my old body

and went out into the morning,

and sang.


繁體中文文學譯本


我曾憂慮


瑪麗·奧利弗


我總是憂心忡忡。花園能否繁茂,江河

是否依正道奔流,大地是否依循常規轉動,

倘若不然,我又該如何

去糾正這一切?


我是對,或是錯,能否得到寬恕,

我可否做得更好?


我是否永遠無法放聲歌唱,連麻雀

都能做到,而我,卻

毫無指望。


是視力衰退,抑或只是我的幻覺?

我會不會患上風濕、

破傷風、失智症?


終於我看見,憂慮終是一場空。

於是放下執念。帶著這副衰老的軀殼,

走入晨光之中,

放声歌唱。


Português Europeu(歐陸葡語文學譯本)


Eu Preocupava-me


Mary Oliver


Eu preocupava-me muito. Será que o jardim cresce, os rios

correm na direção certa, a terra gira

como lhe foi ensinado, e se não for, como

o posso corrigir?


Estava certo, estava errado, serei perdoado,

posso fazer melhor?


Conseguirei alguma vez cantar? Até os pardais

o conseguem e eu, bem,

estou sem esperança.


A minha visão está a enfraquecer ou é apenas imaginação minha,

vou ter reumatismo,

tétano, demência?


Finalmente vi que a preocupação não deu em nada.

E desisti dela. Peguei no meu corpo envelhecido

e saí para a manhã,

e cantei.


詩作簡析


這首短詩寫盡人類反覆內耗的焦慮:人總是憂慮萬物運行、自我對錯、健康與能力,不斷預設各種災難。直到最後醒悟,無盡憂慮毫無作用,選擇放下,接納衰老的身體,走進晨光,重新歌唱。核心主旨:放下過度思慮,回歸此時此刻,與生命本身和解。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.