2026-09-16

《長干行》|李白

【第一簾|情意百轉,一往而深】


《長干行》|李白

妾髮初覆額,折花門前劇。

郎騎竹馬來,繞床弄青梅。

同居長干里,兩小無嫌猜。

十四為君婦,羞顏未嘗開。

低頭向暗壁,千喚不一回。

十五始展眉,願同塵與灰。

常存抱柱信,豈上望夫台。

十六君遠行,瞿塘灩澦堆。

五月不可觸,猿聲天上哀。

門前遲行跡,一一生綠苔。

苔深不能掃,落葉秋風早。

八月蝴蝶黃,雙飛西園草。

感此傷妾心,坐愁紅顏老。

早晚下三巴,預將書報家。

相迎不道遠,直至長風沙。


中文簡賞析


詩篇講述一對長干里男女,由童年嬉戲、兩小無猜,到成婚相守,再到丈夫遠行、女子獨自等候的愛情故事。從天真稚氣寫到刻骨守候,溫柔細膩,「青梅竹馬」「兩小無嫌猜」便源於此詩,道盡由年少萌芽的長情。


English


Poem Translation


When my hair first covered my forehead,

I plucked flowers and played before the gate.

You came riding on a bamboo horse,

Round our bench you chased me, playing with green plums.

We dwelt both in Changgan Lane,

two young hearts, free of doubt or blame.

At fourteen I became your wife,

yet shy, I never lifted my face.

Bowing toward the shadowed wall,

a thousand calls would not make me turn at all.

At fifteen I could smile at last,

vowing our lives should blend like dust and ash.

I kept the faith of the man who clung to the pier;

I would not climb the Waiting Wife’s stone tower.

At sixteen you journeyed far away,

past dangerous Yanyu Reef at Qutang Gorge.

In the fifth month the reefs are not to dare,

apes wail their sorrow from the sky up there.

Your footprints lingering by our gate,

are overgrown with moss, accumulating late.

The moss grows thick, not to be swept away;

autumn winds bring fallen leaves too soon today.

In the eighth month yellow butterflies take flight,

in pairs above the west garden grass and light.

This sight wounds my heart with quiet grief,

I grieve that youthful beauty fades in brief.

Whenever you descend the Sanba land,

send a letter home to me beforehand.

To meet you I will not count distance long,

I’ll go to Changfengsha to welcome you home.


Brief review


This narrative poem depicts a lifelong love, from innocent childhood companionship to patient waiting across separation. The famous idioms "green plum and bamboo horse" and "two young hearts free of suspicion" originate here. It portrays tender devotion with plain, touching language.



Português Europeu


Tradução poética


Quando o meu cabelo mal cobria a testa,

colhia flores e brincava à porta.

Tu vinhas montado num cavalo de bambu,

rodando o banco, brincando com ameixas verdes.

Vivíamos ambos no bairro de Changgan,

dois jovens, sem desconfiança nem engano.

Aos catorze anos tornei-me tua esposa,

mas tímida, nunca mostrava o meu rosto.

Inclinada para a parede sombria,

mil chamadas não me faziam voltar a cabeça.

Aos quinze anos comecei a sorrir,

jurando que as nossas vidas se unissem como pó e cinza.

Guardava a fé do homem que se agarrou ao cais;

não subiria à torre da mulher que espera o marido.

Aos dezasseis partiste para longe,

além do perigoso rochedo de Yanyu no desfiladeiro de Qutang.

No quinto mês os rochedos não se devem arriscar,

os macacos gemem a sua tristeza no alto céu.

As pegadas que deixaste à porta,

foram-se cobrindo de musgo, pouco a pouco.

O musgo espesso não se consegue varrer;

os ventos de outono trazem folhas caídas cedo.

No oitavo mês, borboletas amarelas voam,

aos pares sobre a erva do jardim oeste.

Esta visão fere o meu coração com luto calmo,

entristeço porque a beleza juvenil definha rapidamente.

Quando desceres à terra de Sanba,

envia-me uma carta para casa antes.

Para te receber, não conto a distância,

irei até Changfengsa para te acolher.


Breve crítica


Este poema narrativo retrata um amor que dura uma vida inteira, desde a inocente companhia na infância até à espera paciente na separação. Os conhecidos provérbios «ameixas verdes e cavalo de bambu» e «dois jovens sem desconfiança» têm aqui a sua origem. Descreve uma devoção terna com linguagem simples e comovedora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.