2012-08-04

Bubbles

Met my primary school classmate in the street this morning,
she told me the news that our class teacher broke her arm,
and didn't go to work for almost two months.

Sometimes whenever we hear bad news,
especially when we cannot do things to help,
all we hope is to pray for them -
hope she recovers as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~

Last night,
accidentally,
saw an old colleagues' wall in face book,
actually she has passed away for 2 years,
in her wall,
I can see her pictures - with her friends and colleagues,
and the memories written down by her family members and friends.
There were a lot of beautiful pictures of flowers,
offered by her beloved husband and son.
When I read her son's message,
I was touched -
"Mom, I remember well that I said goodbye to you for three times - first time when I went to my kindergarten, second time when I went to college in Canada, and this time, hope you have a happy time there"
I didn't keep a good contact with this colleague,
but I still remember well my first job in the office long time ago,
she was a very nice lady,
and always offered help,
the song of  "Goodbye England Rose"comes to my mind,
G, miss you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.