2012-08-22

Creative Director / Professional Photographer

Because of work,
met a professional photographer,
my impression to him was not good,
for the first meeting,
he was late for 10 minutes,
for the second meeting,
he was late again - for 30 minutes,
I called to reconfirm the meeting time,
he didn't answer my phone.

By the time he arrived the meeting room,
he asked - "Aircon, please!",
it seemed that he ran to catch up the time.

I realised that he didn't have a watch with him,
and at the end of the meeting,
he said the didn't bring his mobile,
and asked for using the phone to call people to pick him up,
what an artist 's style!!

Sometimes it is good to live without watch/ mobile,
but for a work life,
I think watch and mobile are important.

By the way - he is a portuguese !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.