2012-08-23

5 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Every Day

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/5-important-questions-to-ask-yourself-every-day.html#

1. What was the best thing that happened to me today?

This question helps us to be positive, happy and appreciative.

2. What could I have done better today?

What mistake did you make that you will avoid in the future? Think about ways to improve in this area in the future.

3. What is the most important thing I must accomplish tomorrow?

This question will help you focus on what is essential.

4. What new thing can I try tomorrow?

Life is a journey of discovery. We need to keep trying new things every day, no matter our age. What new approach or experience can you try?

5. Who is the most important person (or most important people) in my life and what am I doing for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.