2012-08-16

With all my best wishes

Two weeks ago,
met my schoolmate on the street and learned that one of our teachers L broke her arms for almost two months,
since I am the kind of coordinator among our school friends,
thus I passed the message to F. and with the mobile phone number of Ms. L.

Tonight,
F called and told me that she phoned Ms. L and got the update that she had an operation,
as after the accident of her broken arm,
with a further medical check up,
something was found in her lung,
she has been in the hospital for almost two months,
and just came home two days ago,
she is still in her recovery phase,
and also,
she needs togo through several treatments,
I hope she can recover as soon as possible,
even though it will be a long battle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.