2016-12-18

Passports

I will join with my buddies to go Thailand for the coming Christmas holiday,
4 days public holiday.
December is usually a busy month for me,
not only the coming first quarter of each year.

T and F arranged all the booking of ticket and hotel,
I am thinking that I will start packing and prepare the night before departure,
 and thinking all I need is passport, credit card and money,

Yesterday,
confirmed with F,
and asked which passport they are going to bring,

F was surprised to warn  me,
"Big sister, you should use the same one which we bought ticket for you,
otherwise, you could not check in!"

Oh,
I really forget which one I submitted the number,
as .......
I have too many passports??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.