2009-12-20

Macaroni with home-made tomato soup

On the way to hike this morning, stopped by one small eating shop in downtown Coloane - "Chiu Un Kei Cafe"

This shop has a long history, I remembered that I ate there for few times with my father, who liked to visit downtown Coloane as one of his friend - Uncle Fai is the honourable citizen there, we visited him once in a while, especially the April 8 of the Lunar Calender - I used to have sandwich and hot-drink there.

But this morning, as F and A just ordered the food to take away, then I followed them to have a closer look of the kitchen and observed the cashier desk, and also the food the people eating in the shop.

I realised that the famous food is the "Macaroni with home-made tomato soup", many people ordered this, and I could also see the kitchen - the preparation of the soup!!!

It should be delicious, especially in a chilly day, a bowl of hot soup, I will try this the other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.