2009-12-25

Steamed Egg Pudding with Walnut Paste

Delicious dessert !! It only costs CCY8 (year ago, it was only CCY6, and people could pay MOP too, but not now, as CCY has appreciated).

For me, I think it is a best value dessert. The other weekend, had a similar dessert in causeway bay in HK, it cost HKD15.

There are also plenty of choices in this little shop (actually, originally, it sold herb tea, but now it diversifies the business by selling desserts).

The little shop is in the basement of the big mall which is located next to the Gongbei Border, China.

By the time of eating, I was thinking the costing of making it by myself - shopping, preparing and cooking.I also think of the economics theories - comparatively economics and economic of scales.

How the chefs are cooking the desserts in the kitchen, for me, my cost for making it at home will be more than that !!!!

I always like to stop by that shop to taste the hot desserts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.