2009-12-25

Afternoon Tea

I like to have high tea with my father or my friends in weekends or holidays.

I usually have several familiar places to go.

1. Sai Van On Kei - it is an old coffee shop in Macau, actually the first one is located in Sai Van, where my primary school is in. I used to pass by the shop every day when I was small.

I like the curry fish bun (the Portuguese crispness Piggy Bun). It is very delicious. they also have the curry meat bun, and also pan-fried/deep fried pork chop bun and/or spaghetti. ( It seems to me they sold the Pork Chop Bun long long time ago, but many shops claim that they were the first one to sell the famous Pork Chop Bun). As Sai Van On Kei has very good business, they started to open several shops in Macau, I remember one is near Central, one is near Beijing Street.

2. (南屏雅敍)Nam Ping Ngai Chui - it is an old coffee shop in Rua de Cinco de Outubro. I like the egg sandwich and also the hot egg tart. In the afternoon, there are always plenty of eaters there.

3. Angela Cafe - I like the club sandwich and chef Salad. Most of the time, I need to wait for the table.

4. Cantina in University Macau (Margaret’s Café e Nata (瑪嘉烈餅店)) - hot dishes,Portuguese egg tart and or tuna fish sandwich, and several options too. My friend enjoys the coffee.

5.Andrew Stow 's bakery (安德魯餅店)in Coloane , Portuguese egg tarts, sandwich and several nice light dishes and comfortable place to spend few hours there, if not many customers.

6. Macau Cafe near Hotel Sintra - I discovered this place not long ago, food is quite good, but my experience for the service was bad. In addition, many people smoke inside the shop.

7. Restaurant in Hotel S.Tiago - Good environment, and I can also have the tea-set.

8. Restaurant in Hotel Westin - Good environment !!!

9. Starbucks - I don't have many choices since I don't drink coffee, but I like the bakery.

10. McDonald's - my last choice! Fish sandwich and or sausage with egg & cheese muffin. Burger - no, thanks. Don't like the drinks there, as there are not many choices, I don't drink coffee nor cold soft drinks.

Actually, when I was in Singapore, I discovered that there are many places to have a drink in anytime anyplace there, so good!!

N.S. P recommended me Cafe Honolulu is also a good place to have a cup of tea/coffee there, and some of the shops are also smoke free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.