2009-12-13

Tsui Wah Restaurant 翠華餐廳

Had a one-day trip to HK, and lunch in the Tsui Wah in Central.

Actually I was trying to go to Lin Haung Lau, but can't find it, so, had lunch over there.

It was almost 1:30PM, but there were many people. Typical HK Tea Restaurant. Quick Quick Quick.

I heard many people said that the food is good over there, I remember I ate once in the Tsue Wah Restuarant in Jordan area, but didn't have a deep impression of the food.

One good impression is that the previous time in the HK tea restaurant, people still smoked a lot inside the restaurant, but this time, the restaurant was free of smokers!!

Brother had the Hainan Chicken Rice. He said that it was good. I think it should be good, as the restaurant claims it is one of the 10 best in the restaurant. ( From the outlook, I can also tell that it should be better then the Chicken rice I ate in Singapore recently!)

I had a set lunch- smoked pig leg with plum sauce, served with angel noodles - the meat was too harsh, the noodles were too greasy.

For the other dish, we ordered the noodles with pork soft bone (豬軟骨) - I didn't like it either.

But I can tell, the sandwiches look very good, and I think the coffee too,

However, eating in the restaurant, it made me that I need to catch the time, as there were many people coming in and coming out - busy all the time.

Besides of the food, I would also prefer a comfortable place and a better service for my meal !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.