2009-12-26

Night Food Market in " Hong Kong" Temple康公廟

This afternoon, went out to do some grocery shopping, passed by the Hong Kong Temple area.

They have already decorated and prepared for the night market which will be started tomorrow.

There are two areas, one is for local food, one is for the Taiwanese food (which is closer to the Ponte 16).

For the local food, there is only one stand with people working there, but for the Taiwanese area, all the stands are ready for business.

As it was around 5, there were not many eaters. I don't understand why the market opens after Christmas time, but not during Christmas, as there should be more tourists looking for delicious food.

It seems that there are many typical Taiwanese food - the pan-fried oyster cake, the fish cake, the thin noodles, the beef noodles.... which we seldom have in Macau. I visited the night market in Taiwan, and I remember the price is not as expensive as in this market.

Anyway, as I can see, all the stands here are with famous name, they are trying to promote their food, with the cost on travelling here, there should be a cost in the price!!!

I didn't try for it was still early, not for dinner time yet. But if I eat here, I think just a little bit in each stand, it will cost a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.