2009-12-25

Loja de Sopa de Fitas em Macau - Noodles Shop in Macau

For me, I can live my life with noodles only, as noodles is my favorite food.

From fried noodles to soup noodles, from Chinese noodles - Cantonese style, Shanghainese to the northern style, to Japanese, Vietnamese, Burmese or the Thai style noodles......I like all of them.

In Macau, I am lucky, for I can eat many different kinds of noodles.

For chinese traditional noodels, I can choose Wong Chi Kei(黃枝記), Cheong Kei and Fung Shing Chu Kei Noodle Expert(鳳城珠記). Lok Kei congee and noodles shop(六記粥麵) at Sha Lei Tau(沙梨頭) and Weng Luen Kei noodles shop(聯記麵家)at the Avenida do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida are also good choices.

In area of Rotunda de Carlos da Maia (三盞燈), there are also many Burmese noodles shops, their flavorful fish soup, oily noodles and bean pie, coconut flavored chicken noodles, all of them are very delicious.

On the other hand, in all kinds of different eating shops in Macau, there are choices of Japanese Noodles, Shanghainese noodles, Vietnamese noodles, Thai noodles.

Not to mentioned that in the western style restaurants -e.g. Italian restaurant, I can have choice of spaghetti or the angel noodles.

I think it makes Macau so typical, as we can find so many different kinds of noodles here. Wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.