2009-12-19

Restaurant Fernando

Fernando is the name of the owner of this portuguese restuarant.

It is in Hac Sac of Coloane, and it takes time to get there. However, as it is very famous, many tourists like to go to this restaruant to taste the Portuguese dishes.

For me, I am not tourist, but I also like the BBQ tiny pig and the fish over there.

The restuarnt is big, there is a rear hall at the back of the restaurant, with air-conditioned while the front one is like an open-area.

There is also one backyard with few tress and a area with bar tables for drinking.

Usually, it takes time to get table, especially during meal hours of weekends. It seems to me that they do not accept telephone reservation, and there is no service charge, service is OK, and the portion of the dish is big.

Most of all, I also enjoy the fresh load of bread served before the meal, it is hot and delicious !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.