2009-12-13

Ferry and Tram

Thanks to Venetians promotion, I can use MOP70 to get the return tickets to HK.

So wonderful!! The original normal price can be up to MOP300. Therefore, I just made a one day trip, like having the ferry ride.

However, the Taipa Terminal is really not convenient, and with the transportation time, it may not be economical!!

OK, once in a while, it is not a big deal, especially I do not have any special tasks to do. The promotion is until the end of this month!!

The company also cannot offer same kind of promotion all the time, they just target to the Macau residents, to make us familiar of using the service. By this way, to stimulate people's travelling interest.

For the company, their fixed cost is sunk, I can see there were still free seats during my journey !!!! For having more people using the service, they can have marginal revenue.

During my trip, instead of the MTR, I took the tram. As usual, this is my favorite transportation means in HK.

When I was small, my grandmother lived in the Causeway bay, near the Victoria Park. Once in a while, I would take the ferry from Macau to HK, and get the tram from HK Ferry Terminal to her house.

Taking the tram is slow, but I can see a lot of shops and people along the street. On the other hand, I can save the time, but cannot see the typical street sceneries inside MTR.

The passengers of the Tram usually are the senior citizens, or the people they are not rushing for the time.

I like walking around the streets in Central, like Hollywood road, I like to see the houses far away from the main street. There is another view comparing with the business districts.

I also like the islands or the new territories of HK. I can say I like the quiet side of HK only.

This is HK !! There are plenty of good things, as well as unpleasant things, I like some of them, but I don't think I would like to live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.