2009-12-18

永利軒 Wing Lei

Have a family dinner in Wynn Chinese Restaurant.

This is my second time eating there, I like the environment very much, especially the crystal flying dragon, and I think I like the Dim Sum there rather than the dinner.

During the first time, the Dim Sum was really a wonderful surprise to me, with the service and the environment, I have a very good impression of the restaurant.

This time, for the dinner dishes, not bad, but not so excited either. Just like regular dinner in the other Chinese restaurant. We had Shanghai cold dishes, chicken, lamb, beef, Tufu, seafood, fish soup, vegetables....... and the melon from Columbia and blueberries. For the bill, it was about 380 per person.

Anyway, I enjoyed the service and the design there, feel so good.

The description from their web-site:

Chef Peter Chan creates culinary surprises under the sparkling eyes of Wing Lei's iconic crystal flying dragon. Set in a strikingly contemporary yet distinctly Chinese-style decor, guests are invited to savor classic Cantonese cuisine featuring signature and seasonal menus. For dim sum connoisseurs, an array of delightful hand-made dim sum and barbecued dishes prepared by our master chefs is served daily on our lunch menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.