2009-12-19

Buffets

I started to like buffet dinners or lunch, since I was in college as I ate in the food service for every meal in the college, and it is self-help service with buffet style.

I can choose whatever I like and it can save a lot of time.

Even though I cannot eat all of them, I think I can enjoy a lot by seeing all kinds of food, and the price is fixed, no matter how much I eat.

In Macau, I have several places I like to eat for buffets:

Hotel Sintra ( lunch buffet and weekend dinner buffet)
Hotel New Lisboa (Grand Buffet - lots of choices of the dishes, really wonderful!)
Hote Lisboa 不夜天
Hotel Four Seasons ( Portuguese and some other countries, like Indian, Chinese.....)
Clube Military ( only lunch buffet) ( Portuguese food!!!)

I am going to discover some more places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.