2009-12-21

Lessons from My Uncles

Yesterday had family dinner with my two uncles and the family members.

Simultaneously, during the dinner, they gave me lessons.

My elder uncle told me he met one high rank officer whom he gave eight words to him, I can also be awared of these words:

One who is charged with a very heavy responsibility and in front there is a long way to go, excellent and brilliant horse ????!!!!
任重道遠 駿馬良駒

My uncle said that a question mark or exclamation mark be put at the end of these words, it is up to the person to decide!!

My uncle encouraged me to read a lot of Chinese newspapers to improve the Chinese writing, since we are Chinese.

The lesson from my youngest uncle was - charity starts at home, we should try to help others whenever possible, since we are lucky, therefore we should be grateful of what we have. There are many people they are living in a poor condition, and cannot receive education, we should offer our help whenever we could.

I will bear in mind of those lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.