2009-12-20

漁屋Japanese Cuisine

Originally, we planned to eat in 肥仔文 of Taipa, but it was closed, I don't know whether it opens for dinner or today is a public holiday.

We just walked around in Taipa to find some place to eat, and we stopped by one Japanese Restaurant.

When I read the menu, I saw the sentence - the seafood are from 築地 of Japan. Should be quality food!! A also realised that the Chef speaks Japanese fluently with one of the Japanese female customers.

At the same time, I was thinking there are really several nice places for Japanese food - one is closed to my house - a couple sells the Japanese pan-fried prizza, very resonable and delicious meal too!!

The price of this restaurant is fair, we had three lunch sets and some extra orders.

Overall, I like the Salmon, the grilled fish and the noodles.

But I think I miss the the fresh seafood in fish market of 築地, where I had a very delicious brunch!! Although I had to wait in front of the shop before enjoying the meal, as there were so many customers there, the price was a little bit expensive, but for the quality, it is worth !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.