2014-08-18

Moving in

From facebook news,
the new students of Berea start to move in,
and the campus becomes alive again,
after the long summer holiday.

I miss the good old time of my Berea days,
especially after the holiday,
the quiet campus became alive again,
and all my buddies came back,
we exchanged the update in food service,
and got ready for the new semester!

Stayed in the dorm,
there was one thing that I didn't like much,
"move in and move out"
dorm opened before school started,
but closed end of the semester,
as such,
I usually needed to pack or unpack my belongings in boxes,
clean the room,
getting stuff organised,
"moving in" and "moving out"
good exercises during my school days in Berea!

I always discovered that each time I had a lot of my stuffs...
books, clothes................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.