2010-06-20

Korea Trip

Sunday morning, when I was enjoying my reading on my bed, about the time went out for shopping, M caught me, and she proposes a short trip together (either to Taiwan or Korea) in this September.

I like travelling, but I still have hesitation on this at this moment.

M, my father and I made a Korea trip long time ago, that was really a wonderful trip, especially to my father.

We sometimes say that we should find time and make another one ( I don't think my father can make it because of his health now).

My father always mentioned this trip to his friends, he was really satisfied of that trip.

It was long time ago, M wanted to go to Korea, and I told her I needed to take care of my father ( I remember that was the time my mother passed away not long, may be September 1998, I need to clarify).

She encouraged me to take him as well ( thanks for her suggestion and patience during the trip- to travel with elderly sometimes need to have more care - as if not that time, he missed that kind of wonderful travelling experience to Korea), as we joined the tour from the agency, we needed not to take care of the transportation nor meals arrangement.

It was a five days trip, we went to see mountains and I enjoyed the hot spring very much ( so far the best place I have visited for enjoying hot spring). Thought the autumn season was very obivous, chilly at night time and in the early morning, the weather was very nice, we could see beautiful trees and flowers.

It was a relaxing and relaxing trip, we had a lot of fun, we also went to the theme parks, and did shopping in the department stores and the shopping areas.

We did take nice pictures, and of course, ate the Korea cuisines.

I still remember it was the time to shop in the department store, a smart HK lady in the tour reminded that the ties (in famous brand name) over there were very super-value, she bought some for her husband.

I told her I had no boy-friend, and no need, but she said that it was worth to buy comparing with the prices in HK, even though for a nice birthday present - therefore, they chose two for me.

I kept the ties for long time to find out the users :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.