2010-06-16

German Lesson

Mutter mother 
Vater father 
Bruder brother
Schwester sister
Onkel uncle 
Kusine cousin (female) 
Sohn son 
Tochter daughter 
Mann man, husband 
 mein Sohn my son 
meine Tochter my daughter 
mein Mann my husband 
 Ich komme aus England I come from England
 Ich komme aus Berlin I come from Berlin
 Ich komme aus Schottland I come from Scotland
 Ich wohne in Berlin I live in Berlin
 Ich wohne in Deutschland I live in Germany 
Ich wohne in Frankfurt I live in Frankfurt 
 Wo wohnst du? Where do you live?
 Ich wohne in Berlin I live in Berlin 
 Ich studiere an der Universität in Berlin I'm studying at Berlin University 
 

Sind Sie ...? Are you ...? 
 Ich bin ... I am ... 
 Sind Sie ...? Ich bin ... 
 Sind Sie Sabine Möller? 
Ich bin Sabine Möller.
 Sind Sie Christian Maier? 
Ich bin Christian Maier. 
Sind Sie Frau Kracht? 
Ich bin Frau Kracht. 
Sind Sie Herr Jansen? Ich bin Herr Jansen.
 Ich bin Lehrer 
I'm a teacher (male) Ich bin Lehrerin 
I'm a teacher (female) Ich bin Polizist
 I'm a police officer (male) Ich bin Polizistin
 I'm a police officer (female) 
Ich bin Mechaniker I'm a mechanic (male)
 Ich bin Mechanikerin I'm a mechanic (female) 

Was...? What...? 
Wann...? When...? 
Wo...? Where...? 
Wer...? Who...? 
Wohin...? Where to...? 
Wie viel...? How much...? 
Was sind Sie von Beruf? What's your job?
Was ist das? What's that? 
Wo wohnen Sie? Where do you live? 
Wohin, bitte? Where to, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.