2010-06-25

Something about My Father

He is a very kind person.

He knows how to enjoy life.

He is a man who seldom says no.

He is a man who likes to offer gifts to his friends - sometimes I am jealous too.

He likes to offer big tips in the restaurants/to the helpers.

He likes to iron all his clothes (not for me - I am lazy :( )

He doesn't know how to save money, but he spends wise money on his hobby ( I hope and guess so).

He is a man I ask him for 10 dollars, he would give me 20 dollars.

He always teaches me to have patience in all fields.

He is a man who knows what I like to buy in the wet market, then he buys for me; at the same time, I buy the same food from the market. Therefore, our refrigerator usually has plenty of food.

He never praises me, but sometimes he tells proudly to his friends about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.