2010-06-28

My umbrella

Another rainy day.

I started to use a new light blue umbrella today, it is a gift from my friend, the umbrella is very cute, with lots of tiny pigs on it. We bought it in China few months ago.

I was thinking I would not use it because my green umbrella was still in good condition, but I like the colorful pictures on the umbrella very much, that 's why I keep it in my closet.

However, it turned out that last Saturday, I lost one of the tiny pins on the green umbrella, and it was not good looking for using it again.

It was really a pity, the whole umbrella is still in good condition, except the tiny pin at the end lost.

I don't want to throw it away, and I really want to find a way to repair it and make it as a back-up umbrella.

I don't want to create rubbish, as the umbrella still has its value on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.