2010-06-19

Lost and found

I observed a street scenery last night.

Around 11 o clock on my way home, near Domingo church, in front of the drugstore Chun Cheong , a Chinese female teenager walking with her "Kui-Lou" boy-friend, she was so concentrated on talking with him, and even left the hundred dollar Macau Patacas notes on the street.

A young worker passed through, watched the money on the street and he immediately shouted the girl to pick back her money up.

The girl did so, however without saying anything.

The worker walked with the same direction with me.

When he continued his journey, I was thinking the girl was lucky, in a busy street like the Largo Senado area, one should pay good attention on his/her belongings, especially for the no identification items or newsly buy things from the shop.

I remember last time, when I was in Singapore, my friend bought a good bottle of wine in the shop, without paying attention and kept aside with him on the busy street, just second, it was gone.

In this case, I think the girl should at least say "thank" to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.