2010-06-18

China Trip with F (1) - Huangzhou and Yellow Mountain

Many years ago, I made several wonderful trips with F, and the trips are really unforgettable ones.

We usually had budget travelling at that time -use limited money to see the beautiful natures/scenery as much as we could.

As I like eating very much, she would never say objection to my proposals.

Both of us usually enjoyed the delicious meals after the exhausting exercises of the days, we would sometimes eat on the street, to taste the local cuisines. - I am not sure my stomach can still function as good as the old good times.

The first one to "Yellow Mountain" was really a challenging trip.

We hiked up and down of the mountain for the whole days, woke up at three in the morning to see the sunset, enjoyed scenery of the pine trees and the cloud sea.

It was adventure for me as I didn't know whether I could make it, and at last - I told myself "I can".

We also made some good friends during the trip, esepcially two nurses from HK, one is Laiman whom I kept the contact with her for long time.

The stay in Huangzhou was great too, we ate good food there, and I enjoyed the walking along the lake, so relaxing!!

I believe Huangzhou has changed a lot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.