2010-06-18

Expensive watch

L showed me a very thick expensive watch catalog this afternoon, and I told him that I have no sense on that ( at the same time, I teased him that he is a very potential VIP and the shops target him all the time, and offer him this high quality (cost) printing catalog!!)

He said taste and style can be cultivated, just take a little time, step by step, to learn from the quality.

He taught me that an expensive watch can make oneself feel good, especially when meeting people in the conference, he said it is a good investment.

I had a quick look, and did discover a nice watch for lady - we were discussing the price - about 20,000-30,000 HKD!! It may be a nice treat to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.