2010-06-25

Direction to Hotel Venetian

After lunch, on my way back to office, in front of the fountain of "San Ma Lou", a pretty Japanese girl approached me with her Japanese magazine.

She pointed the name in English -Venetian, and she asked me how to go there by Taxi.

As she was on the opposition side, no taxi stopped.

I was thinking the taxi fare would cost a lot of money.

My mind immediately came up with several ways to go there, with an option of saving time and money -

Method 1 take bus No.3 - to the Terminal Exterior, cross the road with the subway, get the Venetian hotel shuttle bus- cost 3.2 patacas.

Method 2 - it could save a lot of traffic time - go to Pier Yuen Tung, get the Venetian hotel shuttle bus.

Method 3 - go to Hotel Sintra, take the shuttle bus of City of Dream - visit COD first, then Venetian.

The last method for her - as she mentioned taxi - cross the road, take the bus and let the driver bring them there.

If I had more time, I would encourage her to try my suggestions.

Remark ( 2010.6.30) - There is another easy way - take bus No. 26 in San Ma Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.