2010-10-22

Doggie Bag

This is really a funny term, I learned this term when I worked in Boone Tavern.

At the beginning, I thought that the customers were very nice, they kept the food for the dogs at home.

However, my buddies explained to me, this was only the term that the customers wanted to wrap the leftovers and bring them home.

I still remember that it was so nice, as when I cleared the dishes on the table, many times, all the food were gone, all the food was not wasted.

During that time, we didn't offer the take home lunch box, but we put the leftovers - (steaks/fishes/chicken - sometimes the dessert) into the aluminium foils, and wrapped them nicely. 

I think I like the way of wrapping the food.

To be honest, I really don't like the plastic lunch box for the take home food.  I  miss the aluminium foil with the paper doggie bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.