2010-10-24

From Yam Cha to "Macau Restaurant"

Father likes to go to Yam Cha, but I really don't like to wait for the table in such a wonderful morning - for me, it seems that it is a waste of time.

Tou Tou Koi has been in renovation for long time, last few weeks, went to New Palace seafood restaurant, but it was so so.

In central, there are not many choices. This morning, went to Chi Cho Un for brunch.

However,I was kind of frustrated of the system of getting the tables - there is no first come first serve system, nor the ticket system,but depending on your relationship with the captain.

At the same time, one needs to stand behind some tables to wait for them to finish, unfortunately, the captain suddenly may put a reserved card on the table, that means "you don't need to wait for this table".

I waited for about 15 minutes, and I decided to change place.

At last, I chose to go for the Cafe shop or restaurant - we chose "Macau Restaurant", as last time, I had tea and felt the food was good.

By the time we arrived, there was only one table of customers, not long, the waitress told me that have 10% service charge, I was thinking it was fine-  if you provide the quality service.

Ordered some food, and found out the service was up to the general level of the group - bad and terrible.

I remember one management class instructor told me that there were a lot of space for the improvement of the quality service of "Mxxxx" bakery shop. Eating in this restaurant, I further confirmed it, because my first eating experience in this restaurant was also not pleasant at all.

Anyway, the waitresses would keep on greeting the customers by saying "welcome...", but it was not from the heart, and by minor working attitude, I could tell they need to take more customer service lessons.

The food was OK, but unfortunately, I found one hair in the soup, I didn't make any complaints this time, as I know it was useless, I took the picture, and I told myself I would not come back again!!



For a successful restaurant to attract customers, it is not only the food itself, but there are also many factors - services, environment and cleanness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.