2010-10-25

Inflation

With the appreciation of Remembi, most of the food in Macau are getting more expensive now. Not to say the daily products, like vegetables, sugar, flour, but  also the bread.

In past, with a half dozen of cake gift coupon, I could get 6 pieces of bread, but today, I can only get 4 pieces - since the bread is more expensive than the assorted cakes - I think the demand for bread is higher than the assorted cakes.

The unit price of the barbecue pork bun used to be 3.5 patacas, then, 4, with few months, we need to pay 5.5 patacas.

I remember when I was small, parents told me that each bun cost only 10 cents only, but I could tell that the salary was not so high like present.

I think it is important to compare the % of component of the items or the relatively prices of the products with our salary.

With the limited earning, how much could we save for the purchase of  our own house??

In addition, with the advanced technologies, some part of our expenditures also go to the telecommunications companies, think about the home fixed line, the mobile phone, the Internet charge per month, all are fixed cost in our daily life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.