2010-10-24

Macau 's Supermarket Membership Cards....

Recently, the three main supermarket chains in Macau offer membership cards to the customers.

By doing so, they could easily capture customers' shopping habits/practices and data, and kind of offering retention programs. But at the end, they are the one who get lots of our personal data.

Savings is the first consideration for the Macau customers, it seems. Thus, the supermarket promotes how they offer good savings for the shopping.

To be honest, I don't like very much these three supermarkets, the quality of products, the choices and the conveniences are only so so.

There should be some worse case too. There was one food store near the wet market, it is not a big one, but once in a while, I saw it sold the goods very closed to the expired date.

As consumer, I would not buy it, but I would also like the owner of the restaurants/cafes do not buy for their customers, but who knows??

There are not good supermarkets in Macau, I am really looking for a good one!!

I like City Super of Hong Kong, when we can have one??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.