2010-10-31

Last weekend of October 2010

I had a very beautiful weekend, as the weather was so nice and there were so many good programs for me.

As I didn't need to take line dance lesson on this Saturday morning, went to the beautiful island - Kei Ou Island of Zhuhai with my father.

Actually F called and asked me if I would like to go one tourist spot (牌坊) in Zhuhai, but I have promised my father first, therefore I didn't join.

I enjoyed the quietness of the tiny village which is my father's home town.  Though I didn't have any attachment of this place and there are not many people ( especially most of the youths have left) in the village, I like the old houses, the trees, and I missed the time to visit the red forest this time - definitely I would love to go again to see the forest.

I took some pictures, unfortunately, my camera didn't have battery, and I could not take many.

My schedule was so tight on Sunday too, went to Yam Cha in the morning, and in the afternoon, went to the Government House as today was the open day, then headed to Taipa as the Festival Lusofonia was there, I successfully took lots of gorgeous pictures.

The time waiting outside the Government House to enter the building was pretty long, in addition, I didn't understand why the staff took all the waiting people's pictures, it was very annoying, not me, the other people also had this feeling, for what purpose?? for their record?

Nothing very exciting inside the Government House but the garden, I like the plants and the gorgeous flowers, nice for the pictures.

For the time spending in Lusofonia, I also met some old friends. I had a very good feeling that I was in a very special place, one could not find easily in the other places in the world, it was so original and so unique. There were so many different cultures, art work, food, drinks, games in one place! There were so many kids enjoyed the good time there.

Macau is so successful to organise this annual event, in the nice autumn.

I have a very cheerful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.