2015-02-14

濃情二月 Happy Valentine Day

Non stop Valentine 's atmosphere!

When I was in college,
for every valentine 's day,
it was girls and guys big day,
food service provided nice dinner for us,
especially the delicious dessert.

During the day,
friends, lovers ,buddies,
especially among females,
all of us were busy on exchanging flowers, cards, sweets,
very nice!

Back to Macau,
only lovers celebrate the Valentine 's Day,

However, in February,
before Valentine 's Days,
Pearl always select a series of love movies,
I always enjoyed a lot,
when I was not so busy few years ago,
since sometimes I can re-watch the classical ones,
and sometimes I can catch some "new"ones that I miss!
Staying in the mood of "LOVE".

This year's list:

Larry Crowne
Love & other drugs
Water for Elephant
Friends with benefits
The vow
New year's Eve.

I only watched "The Vow" before,
also, these few years,
I didn't have much time to catch up the movies,
I really need to find time to watch,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.