2010-04-04

O Santos da Rua de Cunha, Taipa

I passed by this restaurant many times before, and whenever I searched for places to eat, it was not on my list, I never tried because not many friends mentioned this to me. However, I was always attracted by the pictures ( the Hong Kong Stars) outside the restaurant.

I though it was a small restaurant, but when I entered it last night, I saw there were plenty of customers, and the staff said that we needed to wait for 5 minutes.

It was almost 9, and thinking, it would be quick.

Then, later on, I saw over 20 people coming down from upstairs, then, the staff told us that we could go up, so did the others customers waiting outside.

Unbelievalbe, there were plenty of tables upstairs, and some were still enjoying their delicious meals.

I read magazine introducing this well-known Macau cuisine restaurant before, and I could see many customers were tourists, I felt like I was a tourist too.

O Santos, opened by a former naval chef provides authentic Portuguese cuisine catering for many who may be homesick.

The ingredients are very fresh and the food is really delicious.I could see the customers liked the food very much too.

We had Leitão (very tasty and not so greasy) and grilled Salmon, good red wine and the egg-pudding.

So wonderful Easter dinner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.