2010-04-17

下午茶- 南灣金來生利咖啡 Tea - San Lei Cafe

F came back for vacation, this is the first time she took her husband and mother-in-law to her homeland.

They finished the family visit in China last week, and are in town for the coming few days before going to HK.

We met this afternoon, browsing around in the down town area, and definitely eating around of the delicious food - D falls in love with the Portuguese egg tart of Margaret Bakery, he has tried it the day before.

As we were in the nearby, we had tea in San Lei Cafe, exactly next to Margaret Bakery. We had the beef noodle and the fired fish crispy, D bought 4 pieces of egg tarts - he needed to queue up to wait for the tarts, while we almost finished our noodles.

He was a little bit surprised that F and I could finished the noodles as well as his egg-tarts, and F explained that we two are big eater!!!

It has been long time to eat with my buddy - F - we used to hanging around when we were teenagers, then she ended up to settle down in Victoria.

She insisted to treat me, and I can't resist, but I really feel that I should be the host, I hope I can treat her well by the time I finish my trip from China.

The business of the shop was quite good, it was full of customers. After the tea, we visited the Lou Kou Mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.