2010-04-02

Bookstore

I love to go to bookstore very much, and the Man Va Bookstore used to be my favorite place during weekends.

I used to buy a lot of books in China, whenever I liked the topics, I just bought it without hesitation.

As when I was in College, the money I spent on books could be n times of the books I got in China ( e.g. I could get a good reference book/ text book for 80 Yuen in China, comparing with the same material which I needed to pay about USD 60 !!)

Since books in China were cheap - besides the difference of exchange rates ( long time ago), one book usually cost only 20-30 Yeun. Every time, I bought around 300 Yuen, I could get a lot of books in different types. Felt so good.

However, as I didn't have time to read, the books occupied a lot of my space in my room, then, I became carefully select the books and reduced the times to visit bookstores.

Now, I like to go to the public library instead.

Today, I stopped by Zhuhai's Man Va Bookstore, I really had the intention to get some books with attractive topics....... I felt so good among the sea of books - with all kinds of subjects, especially in the economic topics.

I would love to work in the bookstore or in the public library, so that I can be closer to the books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.