2010-04-02

BookCrossing

http://www.bookcrossing.com/

When I was in college, I went to the college library almost every day, and I remember in my sophomore year, I first saw that outside the library, there was a corner with a desk to place books whom people would love to share with others - that was the first time I knew the concept of "Book Crossing"

It came out that this area was always my must stop before I leave the library.

I love the concept - pass the books around, let more people to read the books, and maximum the utilization of the books.

When I came back to Macau, I always tried to see if we have that kind of sharing of books, but I didn't.

Long time ago that the idea of "Book Crossing" has also reached Japan, people may drop the books in the station and let other people to read.

I really hope that we could have that kind of "Book Crossing" in Macau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.