2010-04-16

下環街健康美食Establemento de Comidas Kin Hong

Establemento de Comidas Kin Hong ( near Wing Hang Bank)

I heard the rice noodle roll is pretty good, and wanted to try for few times. Last time,at around 10PM, I stopped by and they told me they sold out the food I liked.

Nothing to do this afternoon, browsing around in that area, and found out that they also open in the afternoon.

Thus, have a snack -

Radish cake蘿蔔糕
Gingo nut congee白果粥
Rice Noodle roll with pig's liver (recommended).豬潤腸粉

Delicious with the pig's liver!!!! only 12 patacas.

Talked with the owner, she told me actually the shop is 24 hours open. There are a lot of old customers, including students.

I am excited, as I discover another 24 hours eating place other than McDonald!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.