2011-04-27

Anak Philippine Bread

It is in Rua da Alfandega, but it opens only in late afternoon and night time, sometimes I pass it, and seems that it is not very busy. Only know that at night time, many philippines like to buy bread over there, however, I realise that there are not many choices inside.

Until recently, my friend told me that the bread there is very delicious, as a result, I walked into the shop one night and bought some to try, there were two people in front, and I could see the bread were taken out from the oven -  very fresh !!

I could not stop to try immediatelly after I paid, it was really delicious, and I started to observe this shop since then, whenever I pass by at late night time, there were plenty of customers - good business for the little shop, here is a piece of video I found for this shop !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMWgEWw0ryo

For the philippines, all they need is bread!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/12/14 02:38

    The bread that most people buy are called "pandesal". It's a simple bread with nothing inside but it the most popular bread in that bakery.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.