2011-04-13

Wellness Program

In Macau, Winter has just left and suddenly we enter into the Summer.

Kind of missing the spring of Berea.

When the snow season left,

the nature was so beautiful,

and we could enjoy more the outdoor activities.

Enjoyed the walking in the quiet campus and the old town Berea.

In my junior year,

after the winter season,

I registered for one wellness program,

and planned my time to do outdoor exercies for half an hour every evening.

This was kind of individual fitness program organised by the Student Board.

There was no commitment,

no people watched me,

but I registered in advance and planned for my time,

after thirty days,

when I fulfilled the hours I originally planned,

I mailed back my record to the Student Board

then, I rewarded with a nice T-shirt.

I think the program was good.

It could build up one's habit to do exercise,

not for the others,

but for myself!

I need to have this kind of plan to put myself to get closer to the outdoor activities.

Where is my wellness program now???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.