2011-04-09

健營小菜新煮意(中英對照) Refreshing Home Dishes

http://www.hkbookcity.com/showbook2.php?serial_no=124340

作者: 黃美鳳 



My colleague lent me one of her cook books, as she knows I like nice food and creative cooking.

Just browsing the pictures inside the book can enlighten my day!

There are many good cooking recipes, which are very simple and delicious,... I like:

Fried chicken wings with lemon juice and honey
Cold cucumber and lotus root appetizer
Steamed orange green wrasse fillet and ham in orange sauce
Stir-fried prawns with pomelo
Stir-fried diced chicken with cashew nuts
Stir-fried prawns and broccoli with pine nuts
Steamed pork and oatmeal balls with corn kernels
Steamed chicken balls with water chestnuts and Chinese celery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.