2011-04-23

Easter Holiday in HK

Originally planned to go for a hiking for the holiday, however, because of mis-calculation of time, missed the early ferry to HK, thus, missed the time to join the group.

For the program of the day, no plan at all, had a walk of the parks and wandering in the busy streets to spend the time - at last, of course - did my shopping !!!

Passed by the Victoria Park in the morning - been the park for many times, especially when I visited my grandmother in Tin Hou area when I was small. The park doesn't change much, but yesterday, saw a lot of beautiful flowers and many people did exercises.  There were also parents spent time with the kids in the park, what a lovely holiday.

Afternoon, been in the Fa Hui Park (花墟公園) of  Mongkok (went to the Food Carnival ).  Before arriving there, I walked along the flower market, it was my first time in that areas - with a lot of shops for whole selling  flowers and plants, and the art work related to plants. There are many people shopping for flowers and the decorations with flowers. The flowers are in very reasonable price, I really wanted to buy a bundle of flowers for myself - lovely flowers.  I also enjoyed the flowers inside the park.

The difference of walking inside the parks and outside the streets in Hong Kong  are quite difference, there are trees and beautiful plants and the people inside the parks are quite relax. Outside the parks , there are plenty of people in the streets, with the cars, the pollution is very serious.

Everywhere is people , people and people, this is Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.