2017-07-24

2017.7.24 RIP A.T.

Got a shocking news,
A.T has left us this morning,
She was my first boss when I joined the bank,
She was cool and always kept distance  with me,
I was transferred to another department in very short time,
I remember I was very green at that time,
Knew nothing about typing nor using office equipment.
It has long time I didn't see her after I left the bank.
I  met her again in my Friday evening class,
and  sometimes we updated our news of each other.
Few months ago, She said she was going to retire and then I occasionally saw her photos about her trips in Facebook.
All our old colleagues felt sorry to get the sad news of her,
she was still very young,
good news was that she left without pains,
In her sleep in Hong Kong hospital this morning,
RIP.願她一路走好!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.