2010-05-27

Central District

Yesterday morning, by the time I was ready to leave for office, I heard the lady from traffic department broadcasted the traffic condition in different areas of Macau over Radio.

She first mentioned the condition in northern area北區 - the Triangle Garden.....

Then, she talked about the central area中區 - Avenida Horta e Costa, Avenida Ouvidor Arriaga.....

Then, she mentioned the south district南區 - Rua Campo, Rua Praia Grande.....

Suddenly, I told myself - in my map, central area is San Ma Lou, Rua Campo, Rua Praia Grande, now with a lot of changes in Macau Peninsula, the central area has been switched to Avenida Horta e Costa, the red market area.

I need to update myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.