2010-05-15

Mobile Phone Handset

The shell of my mobile phone handset looks not nice as the silver color was flaking off , actually, I have been using my present Nokia N70 for few years.

It functions well except I sent it for repairing once, there are plenty of functions - I can listen music and radio, take photos.......

But now, it is time to think whether I should buy a new one or having a new coat for my old mobile phone.

Did a small homework, and I got different results.

Shop A - changing the shell- MOP350 (Rua Mecadoria)

Shop B - No this service.(San Ma Lou)

Shop C - changing the shell MOP170 ( San Ma Lou)

Shop D - changing the shell MOP250, buy a new one with the same function, but the brand name is Ienovo - HKD1180 (Three lights area)

For trading in, most of them said no trade-in ( useless, and suggested me to keep it for stand-by purpose!!!) except one - I can get MOP200 for leaving my Nokia N70 to them!

I bought the mobile phone at HKD4500. It was selling at premium price, as at that time, the mobile phone handset had a lot of premium funtion.

It is a good economic lesson - pricing strategy on the product.

As a consumer, if time is not an issue, price comparision will definitely save the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.