2010-05-15

My hairdressers in Berea

I never had the experience to visit the hair saloon in Berea.

As the cost of going to the hair Saloon was very expensive for a poor student like me at that time, I needed to be careful of spending every dollar !!

I remember if comparing with my first year college wage, I needed to work more than 6-7 hours in exchange of the service of hair-cut from the hairdresser.

Therefore, when I was a college student, I kept my long hair most of the time, I only trimmed my front end by myself, and I had a pony tail.

It was after two years' time, I went back to Macau for a brief summer break, that was the time I had a big hair-cut and did some shopping which I though I would save a lot of money.

Later on, I started to know that several Tibet girls, they always had very nice hair and I was wondering how they could afford the expensive hair-cut in the hair saloon.

They told me their secrets.

They learned their own way of cutting hair - they also learned how to cut the hair nicer, by helping each other.

I asked if it was OK that they didn't mind to help me to do so. T promised so ( it happened that later one, some of my other buddies also became my hairdresser- K, M.....)

From that time on, I could have a regular cut from the Tibet students (at free of charge!! Thanks so much for their generosity help).

Once in a while, I made appointment and visited the Tibet students' rooms on weekends, and they helped me to trim my hair, to get my hair look healthier.

One wonderful thing was that they also made all kinds of varieties - making the hair trendier, e.g. somethings the shape (back end) looked like triangle, or in layers, or sometimes straight line at the back end.

Looking back to those old days, I really appreciated all my buddies' kindness, I am always thinking the college buddies from Tibet too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.