2010-05-23

May 22

May 22 is my College Graduation Date.

I still remember that morning, with the beautiful sunshine, all of us gathered in front of the open area of Hutchinson Library.

For most of us, we dressed very nicely, though our graduation robes covered our beautiful clothings. We were so excited as we had our graduation ceremony there.

This date has a lot of significant meaning to me.

By the time I left Berea, I still had a lot of uncertainties in my life - saying good byes to all of my friends in Berea, packing all my belongings back home, going home with financial problem, struggling on whether go to graduation school. Need to get new challenges in future, I was facing the turning point............

Looking back to the past few years, I have passed through a lot - but still, seems that I still don't know what I want to grasp and pursue for my life?

Tomorrow is a new start - life eventually will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.