2010-05-22

Hanging around with W

W came over from HK for spending the weekend; after the usual line dance class in the morning, I just hanged around with her, and we had a light lunch and high tea in the Saturday Afternoon.

It is always good to see old friends.

I also took her to buy the traditional almond cake in Chui Heong Cake shop (the one I highly recommended).

In the shop, we met brother Wai; actually it took a while for two of them to recognise each other.

It had been long long time ago that we worked for a famous international bank (we were like apprentices, and it did train a lot of staff too in this bank as most of us left the bank now) ... those days were our old days when all of us were young!!

I should be more active to see my old friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.