2010-05-21

Vegetarian Food in Rua Alfandega

There is a vegetarian hut near my father's house.

It is a very small shop, but during lunch hours, it is full of people.

It attracts plenty of office ladies in Central, and there are foreigners too.

The other day, I ordered the fired noodles to take away for my dinner ,but the lady told me it was sold out!

Yesterday, I ordered one set meal for lunch. It was my first time eating the food of this shop.

The set costs 25 patacas, plus additional 2 patacas for the take-away box.

Sometimes I feel guilty of using so many disposable lunch boxes.

Actually, I was quite surprised that the set meal included a lot of ingredients - plenty of different kinds of vegetables, and I was quite happy with that.

Most of all, the set meal also included a bowl of vegetable soap and a portion of white and red rice.

Very healthy lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.